Saturday, April 20, 2013

Get your Party Hats on it's HBBH Reveal

 For those of you that don't know what HBBH is. It is a Holiday Bling Blog Hop in which you're assigned a partner and then you make a gift with their birthstone in it. My partner was Cindy Whimmer Muse. I have to tell you her birthstone was very hard to match up as  I'm sure mine was too(garnet). I think Cindy and I have the cream of the crop when it comes to birthstones. If you were to put both colors together you may come up with beautiful piece.This consist of a beautiful handcrafted bezel that was enameled and lots of layering.All from Susan Kasmer line of bezels and new product called Ice enamels.
This also included a message in the bottle to new found friend and some birthstone beads.I really enjoyed his swap,and getting to know someone that lived fairly close to me.She lives in an area that I lived for many years when I was younger. Kinda funny how we can cross paths through internet and really feel like you now have a new friend. Thank you Cindy for being my partner in the Holiday Bling Blog Hop it truly has been a pleasure. P.S. remember the message in the bottle    


7 comments:

  1. What a pretty pendant! I love seeing what everyone does with ICE resin, but I haven't tried it yet. And the message in the bottle is such a precious idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the message in the bottle idea! Makes me want to try the ice enamels and ice resin soon! Great party and beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, especially the message in a bottle.
    Janeen Burlingame

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an intriguing idea with the message in a bottle! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific idea to personalize your piece with the message in the bottle. Am sure Cindy will treasure it always. So glad you had such fun with our little surprise party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty necklace! I love the message in the bottle idea! Happy Unbirthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a lively piece with all the colors and that pendant is beautiful. A cute note enclosure too - sweet! Maybe one day we can all get together since we are in the same state, huh?

    Thanks for coming to the party, make sure to go to http://www.marshellswaps.blogspot.com to find out about the party goodie bag you have coming your way! ~ Shelley

    ReplyDelete