Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chatelaine Challenge

Here's my chatelaine challenge. I need to cut the hook off my gem ay the top though forgot before I took photo. The main focal on this and the scarab beetle is from Brenda Sue's Boutique. I used luminiers to get the colors that I have. Great stuff if you haven't tried it, you really need to get you some. I'm proud of this piece it has alot of meaning for me. When I got this main focal in one of my muse packages I looked at it and said, "What in the world am I going to do with this"?So of course I pushed it to the side. The Pharaohs I got from a bead swap, and I said the same thing for that too. I really wanted to do something different than anyone else on this challenge. Brenda my hats off to you for challenging this group. I probably would of never done this with out you challenging me. Thank you! Each componet on this has meaning behind it. The scarab beetle represents hope, resurrection of life renewal and transformation. Egyptian wore jewelry for some of the same reasons we do today. But they also believed that it wars off evil


No comments:

Post a Comment